Python telephony developer - South San Francisco-Bay Area
100% remote opportunity to help develop, monitor, measure, and maintain a Twilio telephony and web application front end using Python, Microsoft Windows SAPI5 speech recognition, WebRTC microphone audio upload, GitLab Continuous Integration, and Docker containers. Help provide an English pronunciation tutoring system for enhancing our existing intelligibility remediation system based on https://learningtech.org/speakclearly
Compensation depends on experience; equity available.
PRINCIPALS ONLY: This job application has an interview task associated with it. Applications which do not acknowledge the task will be returned asking for it to be completed, including applications from recruiters, agencies, and representative agents. Please fill out the application to be considered: http://bit.ly/twiliojob
- Development, monitoring, measurement, and maintenance of telephone and web front ends for unconstrained spoken response spoken English fluency assessment and remediation.
- 100% remote, but first 3-5 weeks will involve travel to Mountain View during business hours about three days per week.
- Weekly email status reports
- Dockerfile creation and maintenance
- GitLab continious integration
- Google Cloud Run
- PostgreSQL arrays
Speak Clearly, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.
- At this time, we are only considering candidates interested in full-time employment who do not require visa sponsorships or transfers.
For immediate consideration, please complete the application at http://bit.ly/twiliojob